To install Phalanx Gutter Guard, you can follow these steps, or see the full set of instructions here.
- Always thoroughly clean all gutters and downspouts before installing gutter guards.
- Inspect the condition and the adequacy of the existing gutters.
- Lower the gutters so that the gutter guard closely matches the roof pitch.
- Slide the Phalanx Gutter Guard between the starter and finish shingles.
- Once the guard body is in position, secure the guard brackets to the hangers already inside the gutter.
- Fit the guard to the guard brackets then crimp the guard brackets to the gutter guard.
- Once the guard body is fully installed, insert the service tray and secure it to the guard body with self-tapping screws.
- Fabricate end-caps to keep birds and animals out of the gutters.